Blogg

My photo
This is my Media Blogg and I will be showing forth the best works of my abilty and I hope you enjoy my page. Thank You

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Work

Well looking at what my group have produced I Noticed some very strong aspects in the sequence for instance we made use of different camera angles and we may them in variety shots.  What made me happy in this sequence is that the result of the sequence came out the way we wanted it to be shown to our target audience.                                                                          Also the sequence covers most of the media technical parts that we had to use however these were only the basic ones. The opening title and the end title were very attractive because it was the kind that wasn’t made before and the whole idea behind it made it look brilliant.
The opening sequence also contained some of the basic editing ways and we made very accurate use of them in this sequence. On the other hand what didn’t go so well is that a lot of the editing parts were the same but because of the sequence we couldn’t use many varieties at once to make it more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment