Blogg

My photo
This is my Media Blogg and I will be showing forth the best works of my abilty and I hope you enjoy my page. Thank You

Monday 13 June 2011

Rite of Passage- Music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIuotFZnBtk
The reason why I went with the song is because
as soon as I heard it my heart teared to pieces it had some emotional effect on me and thats how my character is feeling. There going through the hardest moments and it doesnt happen to everyone in life but she tries to fight this problem however she can't because her soul has been taken from her and she is heartless all she think of is crying her self away.
This song represent all the emotion she is goin through and how no one understands her pain so she is just there by her self with no trueful and useful help.



This song is written about people that seem to look down on themselves but they need to know that by the end of the day they are beautiful in their own way and thats how my character felt she made a phobia for mirrors and couldnt stand looking at her self because she felt rotten and horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment