Blogg

My photo
This is my Media Blogg and I will be showing forth the best works of my abilty and I hope you enjoy my page. Thank You

Monday 13 June 2011

Rite of Passage- Monologue

Jamila they call me but I personally think I have lost that name because things don’t feel the same I don’t feel like me any more.....Why do things like this happen in this world and it had to be the unlucky one.
I walk in the dark alleys of life and can’t stand looking at any human being not even my own mother. This uncomfortable feeling has wrapped me up in my own hell pit. My life freezes when I  thinks back on what happened but the thoughts can never be wiped away from my mind and system. Anyone that calls me gets a silent treatment and all I do is think of that moment when my life changed.

I think back and all I can hear is screaming and a man shouting but no one understands her emotions and feelings.
I thought GOD was watching my steps but I Guess not at that moment I feel like my soul has been taken from me and my joy has been TORN into pieces. I am Shattered and dead inside I can’t trust any human being at this moment of time. This is the life I will have to live for the rest of my life.

I can’t find my inner self and tears run down my face like a running tap but I don’t know what to do I am so confused that this is me that is going through all this in such a snap of time. My Mother  & Father are speechless and hurt and my siblings don’t know what occurred but I don’t want them to know they will see me different and most likely treat me differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment