Blogg

My photo
This is my Media Blogg and I will be showing forth the best works of my abilty and I hope you enjoy my page. Thank You

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Poster 2






Although there are no similarities within across the posters, I also wanted to make each one different to show development, and this one features and actual image of the setting of the film. I felt this was an important thing to incorporate as it helps for the audience to again understand what genre and type of film Take the next step  would be. As shown I have advanced from the first poster to poster 2 and feedback has told me that I have shown a sufficient amount of skills using Adobe Photoshop CS4.
I decided to make this poster black and white because as a drama I felt it would have more impact on our target audience.

2 comments:

  1. I Like the colour scheme, the black and white relates to the mood of the film, i feel the picture underneath the first is quite messy and could have been constructed quite better. Ive noticed that you are missing the tagline which are conventions of the film poster so you nmight have to add that in sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel this poster is really good the blacks and whites compliement the world of our film which is agreat asset. The presentation is good although it looks like an event poster a little bit, but you have done with the poor quality pictures we have. I really like this poster i think its your best one.

    ReplyDelete