Blogg

My photo
This is my Media Blogg and I will be showing forth the best works of my abilty and I hope you enjoy my page. Thank You

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Kidney Documentary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr-FFCeYfP8&feature=player_embedded
The Perfect Match : Living Donor Kidney Transplant Story

A childhood friendship...and facebook could save John's life. While on the brink of kidney failure, John reunites with an old friend who suddenly realizes that she has the ability to save John's life. Watch as their friendship and lives are put to the ultimate test. This is an documentary based on John who needs a kidney donation and a friend of his comes and saves his life by donating a kidney to him.
This documentary inspired me and showed me how much emotion and tragedy there is in these situations so this would have be inserted in our film to make it affective.
Opening my mind of how to see this issue and how we can portray it in our film because this is the step John (Ope) take into Manhood so we would have to show this process quick but properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment