Blogg

My photo
This is my Media Blogg and I will be showing forth the best works of my abilty and I hope you enjoy my page. Thank You

Thursday 24 November 2011

Dairy Entry 9

Day 2 was the day that we were going over to my house to shoot the scene with John , Colin ,Linda and friends. Today was the day that I was very nervous because the scene in the house were very important and we had to make sure that everything went as followed on the storyboard. We got to my house at 9am and started off with the brothers coming down the stairs and we did this shot a few times to make sure that it was perfect because that was the opening shot of the film.
Everything else went smoothly the actors/actress participated very well and we got along as a whole team and I felt very happy as an director. Day 2 was longer than Day 1 so it was surely more tiring and the extras in our film for the house scene were a bit disturbing because they wanted to leave early but again I managed to get them under control. We had a few breaks so that everyone could rest and provided them with a few snacks. As an production team I felt that we worked together perfectly fine because everyone did a bit of everything in the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment