Blogg

My photo
This is my Media Blogg and I will be showing forth the best works of my abilty and I hope you enjoy my page. Thank You

Thursday 6 October 2011

Moodboard

A moodboard is a collage or collation of images and text expressing a certain topic or subject, often used to generate ideas or for project work. Getting past the "mood board" stage of a project is often a big step for anyone who thinks they are soled
This is my moodboard and I added images to create a collage these images represent the moods and actions that happen in our short film so for example the picture of the boy sitting the corridor by himself signifies on the loneliness John goes through in the film. The pictur of the female covering her eye and is in a very depressing / sad mood she is ment to represent Mother Linda who goes through the hard times of needing a kidney donation.

No comments:

Post a Comment