Blogg

My photo
This is my Media Blogg and I will be showing forth the best works of my abilty and I hope you enjoy my page. Thank You

Friday 14 October 2011

Diary Entry 6

We came up with a brilliant idea to get more into the inner depth of Kidney Failure / Dialysis Problems and we just want to make sure that our actoress acts out Linda's character properyl so what we have planned to do is to go to a local hospital and visit people with the actually kidney problem.
Real life experience makes the short film more realistic and thats what we want to achieve in this project which is to make it as realistic as possible.
Were seeing this as an success to learn more about kidney problems
even tough our topic is about Manhood.
It just gives us a broader knowledge about other things except for our subject matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment