Blogg

My photo
This is my Media Blogg and I will be showing forth the best works of my abilty and I hope you enjoy my page. Thank You

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Actors & Auditions

The group decided our film will be better suited if the actors were a white family. So for the last week we have been trying to find a white mother and two sons which has been very difficult, especially finding the mother due to my age. Although we discussed with our group a few days ago about the difficulties and we have decided that it would be more practical to find a black family. Therefore we are most likely going to have a black although if we can find a white then we will go forward with that. We  found an actor for the black family to play JOHN but not for COLIN or LINDA. By Wednesday 9th we wanted to have had all my actors ready for my film. This will require us to contact actors and set auditions. For the extra's we was just going to gather people from around our school, but we soon realized that even a single shot could take time so we need well informed prepared actors. Auditions will be held for the major and main characters on Monday 7th

Actor's needed:

John - main character

Linda - major character

Colin - major character

Colin's friends - 4 - extra's

Janet Baker - bumps into John - extra

Extra's - in the corridor - 4

Due to the amount of actors needed intense work has to be taken to follow this out and get the actors efficiently and on time, I see this as my responsibility and will be detrimental to the group if it is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment