Blogg

My photo
This is my Media Blogg and I will be showing forth the best works of my abilty and I hope you enjoy my page. Thank You

Friday 30 September 2011

Diary Entry 4

Now today we have officially started the planning of our film after all the research we had done on our decided subject matter which is still "Manhood". We have already created a rough story line which we are going to follow to portray Manhood.

As the first part of planning I had to create a Character Profile so we would all know who and what the characters are before we continue to the story line. We have 3 Main characters in this sequence and a few minor characters who just appear for a few seconds.


Next we had to create a first draft our script which wasn't the easiest thing to do however from our previous experience in year 12 we had a clear idea on what we had to make it look like so we did 2 drafts until we got the final piece which was corrected after we received feedback from various people who red it.

No comments:

Post a Comment