Blogg

My photo
This is my Media Blogg and I will be showing forth the best works of my abilty and I hope you enjoy my page. Thank You

Sunday 18 September 2011

Research: University Of Maryland Medical Centre

This is another video I looked at based on kidney transplants and it really helped me look at the in depth topic of kidney transplant to give me a specific idea on how it occurs in real life.
This led me unto doing research on UMMC ( University Of Maryland Medical Centre) which is one of the largest transplant programs in the world because this is an american audience it gave me insight on how other countries take this issue in.
Looking at this University shows me that the affects behind transplants are very big and in that case I wanted to make sure I had the right information before we went forth a produced a film that would have kidney transplants involved.
And also had to look at the feedback of the patients on the page so I would know how the actors/actress will have to act out after the whole transplant is admitted and successfull because there will be an extreme excitement and joy after it which we will have to portray in the right manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment