Blogg

My photo
This is my Media Blogg and I will be showing forth the best works of my abilty and I hope you enjoy my page. Thank You

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Other films and pitches

A multimedia background story for the three girls murdered in Will's 
One area three girls and 3 different stories and one Murder story still upto today many wonder what had happened to these 3 girls. Someone was watching them they were being followed for some reason.


In a world that judges people by their number, Zero faces constant prejudice and persecution. He walks a lonely path until a chance encounter changes his life forever: he meets a female zero. Together they prove that through determination, courage, and love, nothing can be truly something.



                                     

           After finding a mysterious photo, Dewey struggles with his newly discovered destiny.

I looked at 3 different short films which gave me ideas on how other genre of short films were created and what kind of codes and conventions they followed but this made me improve on our ideas because it showed me what I shouldnt do. Our genre was challenging to find within short films but it didnt stop me from looking at other short films. I also added pitches underneath the each clip because films always have pitches its part of the whole distribution progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment