Blogg

My photo
This is my Media Blogg and I will be showing forth the best works of my abilty and I hope you enjoy my page. Thank You

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Pitch Draft 1

Tagline - An adults mentality in a child's body

Pitch - Lewis Hilton a man inside a boys body, having to go through life wihtout the natural pride of a man, he faces trials and tribulation that break him deep inside he looks for answers everywhere except the one place whih can provide him the help he needs.



My personal thoughts on this treatment is that its also another bright idea and its something unique our group could work on to produce a great short film from. The whole idea of an adults mentality in a child's body is really common in our world today so its a subject matter we can touch on properly and also do further research on.
There reason why I say this would be a good story is because you could get anyone our age to act it out and it would come out looking good or we could even get some one younger to be the character we had described.
Now things that would be a problem in this case would be how to show forth the whole image of a adults mentality in a child's body without using to much dialogue to give ti all away because visually would make it a more successful film.

No comments:

Post a Comment