Blogg

My photo
This is my Media Blogg and I will be showing forth the best works of my abilty and I hope you enjoy my page. Thank You

Sunday 18 September 2011

Feedback 1 : First Film Ideas

Sienna - " I like it because of comedy aspect, doesnt sound original, so how would you show in different way"
Josh- " I think it's good, sounds impossible, seems difficult and turning to god may be hard to show.
Abigail- " Too much to fit into a film,man turning into a boy is enough without turning to god"
Ms Nair-" I agree that its different, look into the name of the condition. Finding the actor may be difficult, do research about someone who could be in the film. God thing doesnt really fit it well" Wont be as straight forward and many pratical issues to deal with
  • Like the idea but the journey part would be very hard to show and dont have the right equipment to get all that done.
  • Dont put im the religious part it makes it too difficult but could be done
  • Make sure this whole sequence would be able to be shown in 5 minutes
  • The idea does link in with Manhood

No comments:

Post a Comment