Blogg

My photo
This is my Media Blogg and I will be showing forth the best works of my abilty and I hope you enjoy my page. Thank You

Thursday 1 December 2011

Poster 3



When creating this, my final poster it was important to incorporate some of  the elements from my first poster and second poster and to also take on board the feedback regarding sustaining housestyle and simplicity. So I began with the background which would be made out of clouds but with a gradient colour added to it which was from sky blue to white.  The title had to become more outstanding so I changed the font of the text and added more effect unto them like outer glow, outline, shadow and embross. These text effects made the title of the film better compared to the first poster but I only noticed after the feedback I receieved from my target audience.
The positioning of the main picture made things look more realistic on the grounds that I looked at family drama posters and there is usually a scene shot from the film on the front cover so I did the same and took the most touching moment out of the film and simple used the lasso tool to cut it out and add it unto the background.  Another new aspect I added in after feedback from poster 1 & 2 is the picture of John at the bottom of the poster because this created a massive effect on how much of a drama it is.

2 comments:

  1. This poster automatically caught my eye, it shows you have a high level of editing siills and a good understand of how to use photo shop. I love the contrast between the moods and the weather creates a sense of the theme of the film. I Would just comment that the review quote from sun isnt exactly the best option and feel it could have been phrased better however good job ! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessie, this is a very very clear representation of a close knit relationship between mother and son, i automatically know what to look for in the film just from the poster. The use of colour and textual positioning is absoloutely phenominal!!

    Well done :))

    ReplyDelete