Blogg

My photo
This is my Media Blogg and I will be showing forth the best works of my abilty and I hope you enjoy my page. Thank You

Monday 26 December 2011

interview on FaithProductions Crew

This is a exclusive interview on the people behind FaithProductions who are also the creators and the master minds behind "Take the next step" so we took a spin in there studio and asked them some common questions about how the production for the short film went. We have Jesse (Director) , Reka (Assistant Director) and David(Cameraman). Faith Productions was established in 2010 by David Bigfaith and expanded with Jesse and Reka they have no created 2 Short films and also Jesse & David have been working on poetry works which have been very successfull. Faith Productions is looking to release more products as the New Year is coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment