Blogg

My photo
This is my Media Blogg and I will be showing forth the best works of my abilty and I hope you enjoy my page. Thank You

Friday 16 December 2011

Interview On John & Colin

 



An exclusive behind scenes interview on John & Colin (Davide and Ope). John and Colin are the main characters in this short film they play the role of two brother who live in one house with there Mother Linda.
Colin the older brother is more of the favoured by their mother and this puts John down however the relationship between the mother and John remains very low throughout the shortfilm until a change happens.
Colin is suppose to be the braver and more matured brother between them two but this is not what it appears to be.
David & Ope will shortly just tell us about what they did and how they enjor or disliked their role in this shortfilm.

No comments:

Post a Comment