Blogg

My photo
This is my Media Blogg and I will be showing forth the best works of my abilty and I hope you enjoy my page. Thank You

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Diary Entry 2

Today I decided to get more into the manhood subject and I just looked as several movies on Tv just to see if there was any that related to Manhood.
  1. The state or time of being an adult male human.
  2. The composite of qualities, such as courage, determination, and vigor, often thought to be appropriate to a man.
  3. Adult males considered as a group; men.
  4. The state of being human.
These are there the points that I stated reasoning with my Older friend who is now an adult and he explained to me the different stages he went through to become a man he is now and all that is part of Manhood.
I questioned not only films and theories but I also questioned men that I had around me

No comments:

Post a Comment