Blogg

My photo
This is my Media Blogg and I will be showing forth the best works of my abilty and I hope you enjoy my page. Thank You

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Film On Manhood

These are the first out line films I looked at based on Manhood which were like fighting films

He gets challenged to a main fight to see if he is really as strong as he claims to be and there Manhood falls in because when it comes to challenges or battle to show how strong and powerful you are then your man hood is  being out to test.

However I discovered that our film wont have any kind of violence included but this will open my mind on how to look at films and also how to create that Manhood effect in our short film.

This film fighting is targeted to a 18+ Male audience who like to see men fight eachother for one or another reason and discovered this audience because of how the film is made and shown and also the poster has a very male mature aspect to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment