Blogg

My photo
This is my Media Blogg and I will be showing forth the best works of my abilty and I hope you enjoy my page. Thank You

Friday 12 August 2011

Definition of Rite of Passage

A rite of passage is a ritual event that marks a person's progress from one status to another. In my view a rite of passage, which marks a time when a person reaches a new and significant change in his/her life, is something that nearly all societies recognize and often hold ceremonies for. These ceremonies are held to observe a person's entry into a new stage of life and can be anything from a high school graduation ceremony or a birthday party, to a funeral. Most rites help people to understand their new roles in society. They can also help others learn to treat people in new ways after they experience certain rites of passage.
And this is what my group is going to work on to make sure our film follows
Some way into a rite of passage

No comments:

Post a Comment